“Gosh! How much weight would I end up gaining! It has got so many calories.” – This is the first thing that comes to our mind in regard to calories. However, such is not the case with the calories contained in avocados.
Avocado tree is native to the South Central Mexico. Avocado tree comprises of a fruit which is similar to that of berry and constitutes a single seed. Avocado fruit is egg-shaped. The fruit is immensely useful for people looking to lose some weight. Though, doesn’t matter if you want to shed some kilos or not, the avocado fruit is anyway good for health and helps you remain fit.
Advantages of Calories in Avocados:
Calories in avocados are quite high in comparison to other vegetables, which is why people avoid consuming them. It has been declared by California Avocado Commission that a medium-sized avocado has 250 calories and 22.5 grams of stout. 22.5 grams of fat generates polyunsaturated and monounsaturated fats which lead to healthy and strong body. So, even if you’re wondering to lose weight, don’t hesitate to add the avocado fruit in your diet. It alleviates the chances of heart ailments with the help of folate.
Osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis are maladies which can be prevented by avocados. Owing to its vitamin C and E content, calories in avocados reduce inflammation as well. Avocados help you absorb more nutrients by incorporating them in food which could render more benefits. Nutrient absorption can be improved more than 400 % by including avocado fat in burning food. Glutathione and vitamin E become fat burning when added to food and protect from umpteen discrete ailments, such as, diabetes, cancer and cholesterol. Consumption of avocados improves eye health, regulates blood circle, controls sugar and removes the signs of ageing.
Health Benefits of Eating Avocados:
- Avocados are incredibly nutritious; packed with potassium, vitamin C, K, B, E and folate.
- Avocados have more amount of potassium than bananas.
- Avocados are loaded with heart-healthy monounsaturated fatty acids.
- Large amounts of fiber are found in the avocados and fiber plays an imperative role in weight loss.
- Eating avocados helps in lowering cholesterol and triglyceride levels.
- People who eat avocados are tend to be comparatively healthier.
- The fat in avocados can help you absorb nutrients from plant foods.
- Avocados are loaded with potent anti-oxidants which protect the eyes.
- Avocado may help prevent cancer; its extract has been shown to inhibit the growth of prostate cancer cells.
- Avocado extract may help relieve symptoms of arthritis.
- Eating avocados helps in losing weight.
- Avocados are scrumptious and easy to incorporate in the diet.