Heart is that fragile yet indispensable part of our body which besides falling in love performs some of the complex functions inevitable for being alive. It transports blood to each and every body part from hair follicles on head to tip of the toe. High blood pressure causes hindrance in the smooth operations of heart. Former is found to be the major factor behind the occurrence of heart diseases because high blood pressure forces your heart to work harder than normal to pump blood through blood vessels. Thus, it can be easily comprehended that how fatal can high blood pressure be for your health.
SYMPTOMS OF HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE
Dubious if you have got high blood pressure? High blood pressure, apparently, shows no significant signs or symptoms even if blood pressure readings have touched the deadly high levels. However, a few people with high blood pressure may have headaches, shortness of breath or nosebleeds, but these signs and symptoms aren’t specific and usually don’t occur until high blood pressure has reached a severe or life-threatening stage.
CAUSES OF HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE
The precise causes behind high blood pressure are unknown but there are various factors and conditions which contribute in the development of high blood pressure. Find them below.
– Being overweight
– Lack of physical activity
– Too much salt in the diet
– Drinking too much alcohol (more than 1 to 2 drinks per day)
– Older age
– Family history of high blood pressure (hereditary)
– Having chronic kidney disease
1. Balanced diet – Including healthy foods in your diet can help keep blood pressure in check. Eat fruits and vegetables rich in potassium and minerals as well as avoid food constituting excess fat, calories and sugar.
2. Healthy weight – Obesity can make you two to six times more likely to develop high blood pressure than when you are in a normal state of weight. Cutting off even a bit of those love handles can create a huge difference in the prevention of high blood pressure.
3. Salt consumption – Consume a low sodium diet to keep away the high blood pressure. Cutting back on salt prevents blood pressure from elevating. Avoid high sodium packaged and processed foods because higher the sodium intake, higher the blood pressure is.
4. Regular exercise – Physically active people are less likely to sustain the risk of high blood pressure. You need not to be Usain Bolt to get benefitted by physical activity but moderate exercise for round 30 minutes thrice a week is sufficient.
5. Alcohol intake – Too much of liquor is potential of up surging your chances of running into high blood pressure. You are not being asked to become a teetotaler but make sure you do not drink more than two drinks in a day.
Lower your high blood pressure with these effective home remedies:
Remedy 1 : Banana
Banana is the best natural remedy for high blood pressure. Eat one or two bananas daily to keep your high blood pressure in control. The high potassium present in the banana helps you control the blood pressure levels. It aids you to be free of cholesterol with its low sodium levels.
Remedy 2 : Lemon
Lemon is another fruitful remedy for high blood pressure. It makes the blood vessels soft and flexible removing their rigidness and alleviating the blood pressure levels. Lemon contains high amounts of Vitamin B, so regular consumption of it helps you prevent from heart failure. People suffering from high blood pressure must drink fresh lemon juice as many times as possible. Avoid adding salt or sugar for good results.
Remedy 3 : Coconut water
It is sweltering outside these summers to the hilt, so keeping your body hydrated is essential. Coconut water comes to the rescue and highly recommended if you’re suffering with high BP. It’s tasty and possesses nutritional values as well. It helps in lowering and controlling the hypertension levels.
Remedy 4 : Watermelon seeds
Next time you eat that scrumptious melon, do no mistake of throwing away those tiny treasure of health, that is, watermelon seeds. A compound called ‘cucurbocitrin’ present in Watermelon seeds widens the blood capillaries and reduces the blood pressure levels. Crush 2 table spoons of dried watermelon seeds and add them to one cup of boiled water. After leaving it for about an hour, strain the seeds and take 4 tablespoons of this water at regular intervals.
Remedy 5 : Garlic
Garlic comprises the properties which help you get blood pressure in control. Either raw or cooked, garlic helps you in reducing cholesterol level. Whenever you run into high blood pressure, eat 1 – 2 slightly crushed cloves of garlic as crushed garlic cloves generate hydrogen sulfide which helps in promoting good flow of blood, decreases the pressure on your heart and make you get purge of gas.
If you have devoid of time and wish to see fast results to get your blood pressure back to normal, then you may Consult the Experts for herbal medicines because being natural is the way of life.
Herbal medicines are as old as the evolution of mankind. Unani, being one of the herbal cures, is a primeval medicine practised in the Middle East as well as South Asian countries. Unani is entirely a traditional treatment which heals the body without producing any side effects.
Hakim Suleman Khan is a globally acclaimed, award-winning, licensed herbalist, naturopath and founder of ‘ATIYA HERBS.’ Being a professional health practitioner, published author and dedicated researcher, Hakim Suleman has been striving hard since several years to provide rapid yet permanent relief, better symptoms’ control and root cause elimination to the ailing humanity without any discrimination of age, race, gender or religion.
Hakim Suleman has founded a unique herbal company called “Atiya Herbs” with state-of-the-art research, manufacturing, packing and marketing facilities. Atiya Herbs is widely recognized as a renowned herbal and naturopathic company of India which is being supervised and run by Hakim Suleman Khan himself.