Flawless skin is an untold dream of every woman which she clandestinely wishes to be come true. However, in this busy and strenuous schedule, it has become next to impossible to take out even a couple of minutes to shower your skin with that much needed care to make it glow.
To make things worse, the sweltering summers these days are doing no good either. Pollution, Stress, Bacteria, Hormones, Dirt; all these factors in tandem conspicuously contribute into the break out of that acne which you hate to the core.
It’s high time that you shed all your inhibitions and get closer towards your undying desire of getting soft and supple skin with the home remedies for Acne & Pimples I’m going to tell you.
1. Fuller’s Earth – Consider it as a magic potion if you endure oily and pimple-prone skin. Apparently, famous as multani mitti, it absorbs excess oil from face, possesses cooling properties and improves the complexion of skin.
Remedy : Mix it with water and make a thick paste, let it dry and wash off. Apply with rose water to get better results.
2. Aloe Vera Gel – Known for its burn-relieving properties, aloe vera gel promotes healing, fights infection and reduces scarring.
Remedy : Cut an aloe leaf into halves, scrape the gel out of it and apply directly to acne prone area. Let it sit there for around 15 minutes and then wash it off. Pat it dry afterwards.
3. Honey – Honey does not solely soothe taste buds but its anti-biotic properties help fight with stubborn zits and pimples.
Remedy : Clean your face and apply a thin layer of honey on it. Let the honey be there for around half an hour. Wash it off with lukewarm water and pat dry with towel. It acts as a wonderful moisturizer for dry skin.
4. Lemon Juice – The citrus juice present in lemons is very effective in dealing with pesky pimples. Lemon juice clears out dirt which has been accumulated in the pores of the skin.
Remedy : Make a mixture by mixing equal amounts of both lemon juice and rose water. Apply it on the face and let it sit there for 15 minutes. Afterwards, wash it off.
5. Neem – Neem is that wondrous herb which has antifungal, antibacterial and antiviral properties. It tranquilizes irritation and reduces inflammation caused by acne.
Remedy : Boil some neem leaves and make a paste of these leaves after they get softened. Apply the paste on those hideous spots and wash off after some time. It will leave you with blemish free skin.
What are you waiting for? Choose any of these remedies and be ready to receive endless compliments. Though, being home remedies for Acne & Pimples, they might take long to give you desired result.
If you intend to see instant results, then it is advisable for you to go for some herbal medicine along with these home remedies.